The between India vs South Africa 3rd ODI will be played on February 7 2018 in Newlands, Cape Town. In the second play held at Centurion, Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav wreak havoc who are the Indian Bowlers worked against the South Africans and scored the runs of 5/22 and 3/20. That helped improving the score and helps in achieving the target with nine wickets to spare. Shikhar Dhawan scored his 24th 50 in his career in ODI.
The main reasons why India vs South Africa 3rd ODI should be watched
1) In Newlands South Africa improves the winning percentage by 84.85 percentage which is one of the historical moments.
2) Faf du Plessis from South Africa scored the highest against Sri Lanka in 2017 which is the record break.
3) Olonga from Zimbabwe scored 6/19 for bowling against England in 2000.
4) Dhoni requires only 6 catches to round off the catches to 300.
5) Dhoni requires only 98 runs to complete the target of 10,000 runs in ODI.
6) Bhuvanesh kumar requires only 91 runs to take the pride of earning 1000 international runs.
7) Till now Virat Kohli has scored 54 centuries and and one more century makes him the fifth most prolific century maker behind Tendulkar (100), Ponting (71), Sangakkara (63) & Kallis (62).
8) Axar Patel, India’s left-arm off-spinner has got a chance to complete 50 wickets in ODIs. He needs five wickets to achieve the milestone.
9) Just 1 run required by Quinton de Kock to achieve South Africa’s 12th leading run-getter in ODI.
10) Imran Tahir needs four more wickets to be the first SA spinner to take 50 ODI wickets.
Watch the India vs South Africa 3rd ODI Live Score:
To get more latest news and updates, visit the links below :